, as well as our Cookies Policy
. We can collect and use your information in accordance with these policies.
To register as a user of the website or purchase content, you must be 18 years or lawfully permitted to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. In no event may minors submit or consume Content of the website. You agree that the information that you provide to us upon registration, at the time of purchase, and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. This is especially important with respect to your email address, since that is the primary way in which we will communicate with you about your account.
You are responsible for any activity that takes place when anyone is signed in to your account, as well as for the security of the account. We reserve the right to terminate your account if any of our policies are violated. Please contact us
immediately if you believe your account is compromised.
Don't do anything illegal, abusive towards others, or that abuses our site in a technical way. If you are a creator raising funds on AsianBae.com, we may be held accountable for what you do with those funds. As a result, we may also look at how you position your account at AsianBae.com outside our platform.
You can find more detailed information in the Security Policy
which covers most issues, but if you find a new and creative way to hurt AsianBae.com or our community we may take action to prevent it.
Definition of Creator
A creator is someone who offers content to customers – either on a subscription basis or on the basis of one-time purchase – on AsianBae.com
Please note that whenever any user applies to become a creator, they will be required to sign a standard Content Creator Agreement.
To become a creator simply launch your page to start your membership. Memberships are for your most passionate
fans. You’re inviting them to be part of something exciting that gives them unique benefits they want, like
additional access, merchandise, exclusivity, and engaging experiences. In exchange, customers pay on a
As a creator you make your content available on AsianBae.com, and we provide access to your content to your customers on a subscription basis or where applicable on the basis of one-time purchase. We also handle payments issues such as fraud, chargebacks and resolution of payments disputes.
We try to provide timely access to your funds, but you may occasionally experience delays in accessing your funds. We may also block or hold payments for violations of our policies or for compliance reasons, including collecting tax reporting information. When payments are delayed or blocked we try to communicate the reason to you promptly. If you have questions about a payments block, please reach out to us . In order to protect creators, we may block customers’ payments if we believe them to be fraudulent.
Sometimes activities like refunds can put your account balance into the negative. If your balance becomes negative then we may recover those funds from future payments.
As a creator there are two fees associated with your account on AsianBae.com. The first is the platform fee at AsianBae.com. The second is the payment processing fee, which depends on the currency selected by the creator.
The payment processing fee in U.S. Dollars is 2.9% plus $0.30 per successful payment for payments over $3,
and 5% plus $0.10 per successful payment for payments of $3 or less. PayPal payments from non-US customers
have an additional 1% fee. The legacy payment processing rate varies depending on a number of factors,
including the membership subscription amount, card type and number of other memberships joined by a
The payment processing fee in Euros is 3.4% plus €0.35 per successful payment for payments over €3, and 5%
plus €0.15 per successful payment for payments of €3 or less.
The payment processing fee in British Pounds is 3.4% plus £0.35 per successful payment for payments over £3,
and 5% plus £0.15 per successful payment for payments of £3 or less.
Depending on your customers' locations, some banks may charge your customer a foreign transaction fee for their
membership subscription. Scrile Connect does not control this charge, but it is typically around 3%.
We do not handle most tax payments, but we collect tax identification information and report this to tax
authorities as legally required. You are responsible for reporting any taxes.
We don't allow creations and benefits that violate our policies:
– Content that is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or which encourages or promotes violence or any illegal activity.
– Use of AsianBae.com in any way which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under 18 years old, for example by exposing them to inappropriate Content.
– Content that:
- shows, includes or refers to:
- any individual under 18 years old (or which refers to individuals under 18 years old generally); or any other individual unless you have written documentation which confirms that all individuals shown or included or referred to in your Content are at least 18 years old, and you have a written consent from each individual to use their name or images (or both) in the Content;
- shows, promotes, advertises or refers to:
- firearms, weapons, or any goods sale, possession or use of which is subject to prohibitions or restrictions;
- drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- self-harm or suicide;
- violence, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation;
- urine, scatological, or excrement-related material;
- "revenge porn" (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express and fully informed consent to that material (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized, or (b) being posted and shared on AsianBae.com);
- escort services, sex trafficking, or prostitution;
- contains unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language that sexually objectifies another User or anyone else in a non-consensual way, or contains fake or manipulated sexual content in relation to another User or anyone else (including "deepfakes");
- contains, promotes, advertises or refers to hate speech (being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic);
- contains or refers to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for AsianBae.com including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent;
- in the case of Content featuring public nudity, was recorded in or is being broadcast from a country, State or province where public nudity is illegal; or
- in the case of Content featuring sexual activities, was recorded in or is being broadcast from a public place where members of the public are reasonably likely to see the activities being performed (this does not include outdoor places where members of the public are not present, for example private property such as a private backyard, or secluded areas in nature where members of the public are not present).
- gives the impression that it comes from or is approved, licensed or endorsed by us or any other person or company;
- causes or is calculated to cause inconvenience, or anxiety to anyone else or which is likely to upset, embarrass, or cause serious offense to anyone else;
- is used or is intended to be used to extract money or another benefit from anyone else in exchange for removal of the Content; and/or
- involves or promotes third-party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads without our prior express consent.
Your subscribers and followers cannot include people under the age of 18.
As a creator, you are also responsible for keeping customer data safe. An account is tied to your creative output and cannot be sold or transferred for use by another creator.
To become a customer simply create an account, add your preferred payment method and follow or subscribe to your favorite creators!
There are two types of charges. One is a monthly subscription where you pay per month to get access to content of a certain creator. The other is a per creation subscription where you pay for certain posts of a creator.
The timing and amount of each subscription depends on the creator you support. You can see the details as you join and in the receipt sent to you after each successful payment. You can view all your active subscriptions and billing history.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. We may grant refunds at our sole discretion.
In certain situations you may lose access to a creator's customer-only posts and benefits. These include when you cancel your membership subscription, your payment method fails, the creator blocks you, or the creator deletes their account. We are not obliged to ensure your access to content of any particular creator.
Creators' memberships vary and we have limited control over the quality and specific offerings. We attempt to screen for fraudulent creator pages, but cannot guarantee the identity of creators or the validity of any claims they make. We appreciate your help reporting suspicious creator pages so we can keep AsianBae.com safe.
If you are located in the EU, then VAT may be added to the total charge. This is shown when you set up the initial membership subscription.
Depending on your location, some banks may charge you a foreign transaction fee for your membership subscription. AsianBae.com does not control this charge, but it is typically around 3%. Please contact your bank for more information.
We proactively look at some pages and posts on AsianBae.com and review reported pages to identify potential violations of our guidelines.
We also investigate reports of potential violations. These investigations may take a while to resolve and may include looking at what is supported by funds received through AsianBae.com.
In most situations we will work with creators to resolve any potential violations and allow the creator to continue using AsianBae.com. Terminating accounts is not an action we take lightly and is done in only the most extreme cases.
Please let us know if you see potential violations by reporting it at our website using contact form
As a company based in the United States with operations in other countries, we must comply with economic sanctions and trade restrictions, including those implemented by the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. This means that AsianBae.com cannot take part in transactions that involve designated people, places, or items that originate from those places, as determined by agencies like OFAC.
We are constantly testing out new features with the goal of making AsianBae.com better. We may add or remove features, and often test features with a random subset of our community. If we believe a feature is significantly different from these terms, then we explain those differences in the test.
You can delete your account. We can disable your account at our discretion.
You can permanently delete your account at any time by contacting us.
We can terminate or suspend your account at any time at our discretion. We can also cancel any membership subscriptions and remove any descriptions, posts or benefits at our discretion.
You may not bring a claim against us for suspending or terminating another person's account, and you agree you will not bring such a claim. If you try to bring such a claim, you are responsible for the damages caused, including attorneys fees and costs.
These terms remain in effect even if you no longer have an account.
You keep complete ownership of all content, but you give us permission to use them on AsianBae.com. Make sure you have permission to use the content that you offer on AsianBae.com.
You may not post content that infringes others' intellectual property or proprietary rights. By posting content on the website you confirm that you are the owner of all rights, including all copyrights to all the Content you submit to AsianBae.com.
Website users (creators, members and followers) may not use content posted by creators in any way not authorized by the creator.
You can use our copyrights or trademarks to promote your AsianBae.com page, but can’t use them for anything else without our permission.
Our creatives are protected by copyright, trademark and trade secret laws. Some examples of our creatives are the text on the site, our logo, and our codebase. We grant you a license to use our logo and other copyrights or trademarks to promote your AsianBae.com page. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, distribute, perform, publicly display or prepare derivative works of our creations unless we give you permission in writing. Please ask if you have any questions.
You shall indemnify us from all losses and liabilities, including legal fees, that arise from these terms or relate to your use of AsianBae.com. We reserve the right to exclusive control over the defense of a claim covered by this clause. If we use this right then you will help us in our defense.
Your obligation to indemnify under this clause also applies to our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and third party service providers.
We do our best to make sure AsianBae.com works as expected.
AsianBae.com is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. Any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty is excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The disclaimers of warranty under this clause also apply to our subsidiaries, affiliates and third party service providers.
Limit of liability
If you lose money as a result of using AsianBae.com, any payment to you is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of AsianBae.com.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of these terms, or your use or attempted use of AsianBae.com. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for damages is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of AsianBae.com. We are specifically not liable for loss associated with unfulfilled benefits and from losses caused by conflicting contractual agreements.
For this clause "we" and "our" is defined to include our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and third party service providers.
Dispute We encourage you to contact us if you have an issue. If a dispute does arise out of these terms or related to your use of AsianBae.com, and it cannot be resolved after you talk with us, then it must be resolved by arbitration. Arbitrations may only take place on an individual basis. No class arbitrations or other other grouping of parties is allowed. By agreeing to these terms you are waiving your right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action or representative proceeding; we are also waiving these rights.
This clause does not limit either party's ability to file an action in a court with jurisdiction to seek injunctive or other equitable relief for disputes relating to intellectual property, proprietary data or to enforce this dispute resolution clause, including your agreement not to assert claims related to the suspension or termination of another person's account. In any such action, the court rather than an arbitrator must decide whether such a claim is arbitrable and must decide whether the party is entitled to the requested injunctive or other equitable relief.
Any disputes with us must be resolved in accordance with the law of the United States.
These terms and any referenced policies are the entire agreement between you and us, and supersede all prior agreements. If any provision of these terms is held to be unenforceable, then that provision is modified to the extent necessary to enforce it. If a provision cannot be modified, it is severed from these terms, and all other provisions remain in force. If either party fails to enforce a right provided by these terms, it does not waive the ability to enforce any rights in the future.
We may sometimes make changes to these terms and policies. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights, then we will let you know before the changes come into effect. Continuing to use AsianBae.com after a change means you accept the new terms or policies.
These terms are an agreement with AsianBae.com
Effective immediately for users joining AsianBae.com on or after February 15th, 2024.